Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2018-02-26

I'm clearly late, but the store hasn't updated yet for the 27th, so I totally "didn't" skip a week. Totally. Life's been hittin' pretty hard, so I apologize for the tardy update.

FYI, if you've got a JP PSN account, you can download the Valkyria Chronicles 4 preview demo to your PS4.

Here's one more Red Bull SFV skin code:
GN03EKT1
They're apparently harder to find now, but I'm pretty sure it can still be redeemed here.

Game

PS4
Armored Warfare

DLC Add-Ons

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker’s Memory
Sistermon Ciel and Blanc (PS4)

Sistermon Ciel and Blanc (Vita)

Pinball FX3
Jurassic World Pinball Demo (PS4)

The Playroom VR
TOY WARS (PS4)

Other

Avatars
Laws of Machine Professor




2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more SFV Red Bull codes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry, no. I haven't gotten any more of them. It sounds like the cans with codes on them are getting pretty hard to find at this point. If I do get any more, I will definitely share them.

      Delete