Friday, July 20, 2018

2018-07-20

I'm not dead, y'all... But I am moved into my new residence.* My car died during the move (timing belt broke and caused engine damage), so I decided to replace it. Now I've got Soul:p

*All my stuff's still in boxes, though, so I'm borrowing a tablet to post an update. Sorry for the wait!

DLC Add-Ons

3on3 FreeStyle
2018 PlayStation Plus Bonus Pack (July) (PS4)

Shaq Fu
Barack Fu : The Adventures of Dirty Barry (PS4)

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Future Tense Level (PS4)

Knights of Valour
Energy Gift Pack (PS4) (+)

MLB The Show 18
10 Standard Packs (PS4) (+)

New Gundam Breaker
Special Mission: Her Name is Super Fumina (PS4)

Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded
Flandre (PS4)

Trove
Blocky Bonus: Rock'N'Rollin' Rider (PS4) (+)

Other

Avatars
Boom Slime Avatar
Dream Match Tennis VR - Tennis Ball 1
Dream Match Tennis VR - Tennis Ball & Kitten
Dream Match Tennis VR - Tennis Ball & Racket
Dream Match Tennis VR - Tennis Robot ROBO-T523
Fortnite - Jonesy avatar
Fortnite - Leviathan avatar
Fortnite - Rex avatar
Fortnite - Tricera Ops Avatar
Gold Slime Avatar
Pink Slime Avatar
Tabby Slime Avatar
The Tarr Avatar

PS4 Themes
Assassin's Creed Odyssey Dynamic Theme
Ice Cream Surfer Theme
Torn Mansion Theme




1 comment: